Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Humor... Don't Try This At Home...

Living up north in Ontario, Canada can be challenging in the winter. Not the least of these challenges arrived on the weekend when we got nailed with another snow storm.

There was so much snow that is started pouring into the house into my dining room. I have to say I was more than a little upset... and deep breaths did not help.

In my anger and frustration I decided to take matters into my own hands. So there I was up on top of the roof after 3 feet of snow had fallen. I had decided to shovel the snow.

I knew it was risky, but my anger outweighed my sanity.

I was heaving and hefting and literally throwing the snow off the roof. My frustration in EVERYTHING caused me to be careless and, you guessed it, I fell off the roof.

Luckily, I landed in a snow-covered bush and only suffered from a bit of shock from the cold.

Moral of the story: Don't Try This At Home!!!

1 comment:

thedogismine said...

WHA??? Are you nutz? Please don't try that again :(

I love the weather here in the southern US! We have had a few late fall days with highs in the 70sF!!! People wearing shorts is not uncommon during this time of year.