Monday, January 7, 2008

January Begins...


Here's a shot of me and my daughter, Kelsey-Lynn, and my step-daughter, Chelsea during the holidays. Now that the holdiays are over here are some words of encouragement to start your week:


Whether it's your first day back to work after the holidays, your childrens' first day back to school, or just a typical Monday morning, today is a day of beginnings.

Keep your focus on your health and well-being. 

Keep your food clean and healthy. 

Keep your body moving.

Incorporate your New Year's goals into your everyday life. Don't give up now. Make this the time to persevere and dedicate yourself to all of the wonderful things you deserve. 

Do it now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! Thanks for your words of encouragement! My husband and I have been eating clean since Dec 31st and it's been amazing! We've both been looking for a way to live a healthier life and since dicovering your books, we know that we have found what we've been looking for! Our enthusiasm for eating clean must be contagious...after hearing how great we feel, many of my friends have gone out and purchased your books! Keep doing what you're doing! Thank you!