Friday, May 15, 2009

Nella Cucina Pics!! Finally!!

Here are some pictures from Tuesday night's event. It was a great time. Yummy food and some equally wonderful people. I think my belly is STILL full!

Chef extraordinaire, and my friend Joanne, and me aka. "Peas and Carrots"


Making good, clean food in the Nella Cucina kitchen...

Leigh-Ann and me getting cut! Look at those crazy triceps... good for cooking and tank tops!


The group... most of them...


Raquel and me with hors d'oeuvres...


Ready to cook ladies???


In case you think I don't know how to get my hands dirty! I do. And I learned a thing or two.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Wow - that looks like so much fun. Wish I lived in Canada so i could join you. Will have to stick with my eat clean diet cookbook here in my kitchen in Australia. x

Anonymous said...

Tosca can you recommend enzymes that do not need to be take with each meal. I am tired of being bloated. Please help me. Thank you.