Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Moms:

It's a wonderful day to be celebrating US and all we do. We're mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, friends, and Clean Eaters. To take on so many roles and wear so many hats can be exciting and overwhelming at times. I encourage you to enjoy this day (or the day you've set aside to celebrate) as your own. Don't forget... taking care of you means you can be a better mom to everyone else who needs you. Here's to us! We deserve it!

Love,
Your Fellow Mother and Sister in Iron,
Tosca

p.s. NOW GO HAVE SOME DARK CHOCOLATE!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Tosca- I know i'll be enjoying toda with a nice glass of red wine and some dark chocolate!

HEATH RETREAT said...

I love being able to go to this blog site and look at a more personal you! Thanks for keeping it updated for when we need you. Happy Mothers Day! And good job. Holly Heath

Anonymous said...

I love to know that you are "human" and have small amounts of darck choc/the occasional beer etc...thank you for that :)

Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

I to enjoyed a small glass of wine and some delicious dark chocolate my husband gave me. YUM!!!!!!!!!!

TheMuscleCouple said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Tosca!
Congrats on the accomplishments! Keep being you!