Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 TV Links!!!

Good Tuesday Morning Bloggers...


Here is a link to the Fox & Friends appearance I did on Sunday. Once again, I am discussing libido boosting foods for men!

Here is a link from E! Canada that aired last week. This time I am discussing fitness tips for women in their 40s +... however, we all know this applies to everyone. Enjoy!

I will definitely be posting more BEA pictures later, but in the meantime if you are on Facebook check out my page for some great shots.

-Tosca

3 comments:

Erica Borrowman said...

Tosca! Great segments...I'm running out to pick up the book for my husband today. We've been talking about it for a while actually. He's a truck driver and has put on some pounds. After seeing the success I've had with the Eat-Clean Diet, he wants to join in! Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

I have just ordered the Eat Clean Diet for Men (for myself, although i'm sure my fiance will be curious);)

smitten by britain said...

Thanks for the links. I sure wish we could get your show in the U.S.