Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Hey everyone,

Sorry updates have been few and far between the last little while, but I have been in between collecting daughters, move-outs, and flights to the west coast – not to mention a full workout schedule, and articles to write!

I am here in Portland with my family on a summer vacation for the next week. Rachel has an itinerary of touring Portland planned! Today we are sticking within the city, but tomorrow we are driving out to the coast. I have been looking forward to seeing the shore for months now and the weather is perfect. I am so happy to be relaxing with the family. We should all take a few days to appreciate those we love with some good food, and outdoor activity!

Happy Summer everyone!

Tosca Reno

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Mothers in downtown Portland, great Greek omelette and steel cut oatmeal!( with blueberries, yummy)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having fun! I recommend visiting Seattle sometime!