Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wrap Party Pics

Seems you all really enjoyed the 1st episode of Tosca: Flexing at 49. Thanks for all of your feedback We had a lot of fun at the wrap party on Saturday after watching the 1st episode. Like I said, it was pretty emotional for me because it's like seeing your life flash before your eyes all over again. Competing is hard work, and it was a brutal reminder of it! I'm glad you all got an inside look into my life... I'm a little silly and a little crazy... lol! I don't have the rights to post the episode on YouTube, nor would I even know how to do that. I will keep you posted if anything changes regarding US viewing opportunities. Also, you can email we.want.tosca@upfront.ca to speed the process along. Enjoy the pics!!

Here I am with Janice and Kelly from the show.


My friend, Joanne, who is also in the show, joined us at the event, too.


Here's the group: Bob, Janice, Kelly & Craig.


Do you recognize this little face?? Cute little Hannah and her missing tooth.

2 comments:

Everyday Superhero said...

Kelly and her husband are looking good.

Saw you on A-Channel yesterday. Looks like it was tons of fun. That's wonderful news about the book being on a second print run ALREADY! Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Does your husband EVER not have his hands in his pockets? LOL...husbands. Great work Tosca!