Monday, December 28, 2009

Still Whirling About

Has it really been 5 days since I have last written? Where did the time go? I think I hit the ground running as of last Monday morning and still haven't stopped!! My family and I have flown to Texas for the wedding of a family friend. We've just spent 14 hours traveling due to heightened security measures. It took us 3.5 hours to get to our gate. I am by no means complaining since I understand the need for traveler safety, but I am still surprised by the wait times. Thankfully the agents at Pearson in Toronto kept things moving along quite well. I am now one very tired lady because I have been up since 1am. I am taking some down time now before catching up with my kids for a movie. I just wanted to let you know I am alive and kicking even thought I have been absent for 5 days. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I am going to follow up with some pictures very very soon. In the meantime, I have 2 videos to share with you:

WGN Chicago

CTV News


Thank you so much for the GMA feedback. See the post below if you missed the video. I hope the ones above are equally as educational.

Only a few more days until our Eat-Clean Diet Makeover Challenge closes. Keep up the good work participants. You are ALMOST there!!

And only a few more days until New Year's Eve. Time to work on those resolutions! What are yours?

Finally, the ECD Recharged hits shelves in January (if you haven't been lucky enough to get it already). I'm excited!! Here's a sneak peak at the totally revamped book!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I am with you Tosca- for me it's been a crazy week leading up to Christmas. Trying to get things back to normal - what a busy time of year! Have fun in Texas!

Lori rombach said...

just mailed my entry in today for the makeover challenge...sent it UPS...can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

My, you did take an early flight! I will fly on Thursday (New Years Eve) to NYC, so just hope my day goes smoothly. I do plan to spend my time wisely while waiting for my flight... making my New Years Resolutions and writing them in my new Journal, thanks to you!

Heidi said...

I have your first book and was patiently waiting for the new book in January. I was pleasantly surprised to find it already on the shelves at my local bookstore yesterday! I bought it and am halfway through already!

Jen Chesnut said...

My only question for the Revamped book is, is it the same thing as the original book which I own or is it totally different.

Thanks!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Jen, the Recharged is almost like a new book. It is over 400 pages of everything you ever wanted to know about clean eating, exercising, and mental/emotional strength. The original book is a great jump start, but the Recharged really gets down to the finer details of how our bodies work when fueled properly and the devastating effects of abusing our bodies. New pictures, new recipes, and yet still very easy to read. I have both the original and expanded EC, and I can't put down the Recharged. You won't be sorry!

Jen Chesnut said...

Bama, thank you for answering my question! That is just what I need to know.

Christine said...

It is great to see you got your bikini pose on the January cover of Oxygen. (I see you won the argument). You look great! Can't imagine how you found the time to get ready for the shoot. As always the photo is inspirational.

C

Mary said...

I bought all your books and gave the cookbook to my sister for Christmas. I love them all... but I have to get motivated to start again.. Love your books and inspiring words.

Nishant said...

is it the same thing as the original book which I own or is it totally different.

Work from home India