Monday, December 21, 2009

Cooler 1 Is Done... And Just In Time!!

Yeah!!! Our Cooler 1 Challenge has ended.

Did you make it through with me? I would love to hear your experience. Please share in the comments section so all of our bloggers can read.

It couldn't have ended at a better time. My family has just arrived for an early Christmas celebration. All the kiddies are running around the house and I'm busily cooking dinner. I won't be splurging too much over the holidays, but an occasional glass of wine and treat will be making it past my lips.

I'm most excited about training with my sister-in-law, Tammy. She is one heck of an Ironwoman and is helping me prepare for my sprint distance triathlon. She's had me doing a serious of "bricks" as they're called in the tri world. I'm really excited to see what she's going to throw at me while she's here for the next few days. I might be a little sore... love that sweet pain!

When do your holidays begin?

Well done on our Cooler 1 Challenge!! Only 1o more days left to submit your entries for the Eat-Clean Diet Body Makeover Challenge! New to the site and don't know what it is? Check it out here!!!

Loving the holidays... and thinking of all of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday season Tosca! You are a huge inspiration to all of us :)

deb said...

Tosca! You are my inspiration!
I am planning on the Cooler 1 Jan 4th! As my husband and I are away this year for the holidays. I have been eating clean for a few years now and I plan to rev it up for the new year with some new goals.
Enjoy your holidays!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Just finished cooler 1 and feel great. It was hard to do Christmas baking and not be tempted..but I did it!! Oh yes...BRICKS....so fun...there is nothing like the feeling of trying to get your legs to run after you have cycled for 20k!!! They still want to go in circles. I have done a few Sprint distance Tri's...they are my favs as it is a great distance for a challenge, but not too long that you wish you had never started!! You will love it Tosca, and yes, practice those BRICKS.
Keep being the Best of the Best. Have a great Holiday.
Tania from Peterborough
PS...just finishing up reading Off the Couch...didn't realize you were an interior decorator?? Bob mentioned it in one of his answers.

jennifer Veak said...

I'm actually starting the COOLER 1 for the next 10 days, to the end year right :) I'm a seasoned triathlete and our season is gearing up to train Jan 10th. I would like to be the best I can be this year...any advice is appreciated...I'm downing the water today and feel great!!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those bricks. They do get easier and they do work for getting used to that "brick" feeling in your legs off the bike!

Heather, Utah