Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve

2009 is coming to a close...

What a fabulously exciting year. Oxygen covers in bikinis (yeah!!), our Makeover Challenge winner (and a new one to come soon), incredible success at the Arnold and CanFit Pro expos amongst many many many other things!

I am so happy all of you have joined me on my blog and followed me through yet another year of adventures as a Clean Eater! I hope many of you have found life-changing success from this lifestyle. We are the healthiest, fittest, most fabulous group of Sisters and Brothers in Iron and I thank you so much for the support you offer me.

I'll be ringing in the New Year with my family tonight at a wedding in Austin, Texas. We've been thoroughly enjoying our time here in the Lone Star State! Thanks for the Southern hospitality.

Enjoy your celebrations tonight whatever they may be.

Much Love,
Tosca

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tosca!
You have indeed changed my life and I preach what you believe to help others change.
All the very best to you and your family in 2010.

Helen
(Molly229)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Tosca! Sure wish you were staying in Austin to do some coaching as I live here and just found your books last week. I am very excited to get started on this clean eating journey and get off the fast food roller coaster. I am a 44 yr old mom of 2 (5 and 10) and I am ready to feel young again so I can enjoy my kids more. Here is to beginning again in 2010!
Cynthia

Glenna said...

Happy New Year Tosca!
I am so excited to work at making the achievements I know I can make with your help and books. I appreciate all the wonderful recipes in all the cookbooks - I have them all. This is the year of Clean Eating in my home!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Tosca. I picked up the Oxygen mag in the airport on my way from Mtl to Toronto. I saw the add for the Eat Clean Books. My 16 year old son & I both work out. I quickly picked it up and then another. We make many recipes and my son consults your cookbook as well.
He has lost 20 lbs. thanks to your books

This will be our year to getting in shape with thanks to you.

Jennifer

Chassta said...

Tosca, you are one of the most amazing women I have ever had the privilege to follow. I am one of six women in my family and every one of us has struggled with an eating disorder. Despite sounding cliche, you are my inspiration. I am 26 and I can only dream to be in such great shape! I workout and eat clean; I have all of your books, even the new one! Thank you for being you!:)

Heather Flores said...

Welcome to Austin!! I've been reading Oxygen since the beginning and love it- it's so inspirational. I love your books and your column. Thank you for spreading the joy of health and wellness! Happy New Year!

Nishant said...

All the very best to you and your family in 2010.

Work from home India