Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Time

Went for a 10k with my sister-in-law Tammy and boy did I get my a** kicked!

I picked up my road bike and trainer this afternoon. Very exciting new addition to the workout room!

We went tobogganing and skating with the family after the run and had an excellent time on the pond. It froze perfectly this year. What a chilly day!

We made Tammy's pumpkin and sausage pasta for supper tonight. What a treat. Especially post Cooler 1.

My house is full of fun and games with the kids. We played a game with the kids last night called Hot Seat Cold Seat. Kids always know how to have the best time.

Now it's time to watch movies and hanging out for the rest of the night.

Pics coming later.

Much love for the holidays,
Tosca

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Merry Christmas Tosca :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Tosca. You work so hard, it's nice to have some fun times with family and friends.

Merry Christmas!

Helen (Molly229)

Jules & Sairs said...

sounds fun - we r sweltering here but good excuse to bring out the christmas arms! thanks to clean eating.. happy christmas to all

Tania @ Moment Anew said...

I was busy Christmas shopping this morning and stopped by a magazine stand to grab some water and saw you on the cover of Oxygen in a BIKINI!!! You go! :) You look wonderful :)

All the best for a wonderful holiday and happy and healthy new Year.

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite kind of day...Happy Holidays!!