Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yesterday's Eats

Here's what was on tap yesterday in my house...
My husband and kids don't seem to be minding the Cooler 1 thing too much... although I don't limit them to only what I'm eating.

I do have a work Christmas party coming up this Friday. I'm going to have to stay strong to avoid eating all of the non-Cooler 1 treats they will have. I'll probably bring my cooler with me. Aren't we the craziest bunch of people. But I would rather be slightly crazy and healthy as a result!

Delicious kale and white bean soup made from scratch... slightly off the Cooler 1 mark, but still fabulously nutritious and vegetarian!


Yummy steamed mix veg, grilled chicken and brown rice.


My body wasn't too happy about the switch to less carbohydrates from whole grains. I was drinking lots of water yesterday as a result. I can't wait for the great results, though.

How are you doing?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no rice in the cooler plan 1.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Scrumptious soup!


I'm doing well overall, but am overwhelmed with schoolwork :( 'Tis that time of year.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReneƩ DeLano said...

WOW, looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://mobetazeda.wtcsites.com/obokev.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Unknown said...

The holiday parties can be tricky, it definitely pays to plan ahead and make a decision to sacrifice instant gratification of something sweet, for a sweeter, more lasting reward of a healthy,strong body.

sassy stephanie said...

Looks delish!

I made a turkey meatball soup with white beans and turnip greens last night. Not only was it so yummy and clean, but my kids gobbled it up!

A said...

Looks great Tosca!
I'm not following cooler 1 perfectly either, just making a few tweaks for the holiday parties!
I just wanted to let the first person who left a comment know that brown rice is included on the cooler 1 plan. It says (on page 102 of ECD expanded) that you can have one handful per day of cooked quinoa, brown rice, oatmeal, millet or cream of wheat.
C'mon, Tosca doesn't want us to go completely carb-less!
Happy eating! :)

Anonymous said...

where can I find the recipe for the kale and white bean soup? it looks delicious!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

wich protein would you recomend,there are so many brands out there.Iwould like to know wich one would be the best for me.thanks.