Monday, April 12, 2010

A Busy LA Morning... KTLA & The Balancing Act

It was a whirlwind morning at KTLA. I was up bright and early to get to the set for my 9:30am call time. Then the fun began. I served up 3 deliciously clean meals in under 5 minutes. It was fun and the crew really enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone at KTLA who made the morning such a hit. Who knew I could clear a table so quickly! Check out the video here. If you would like the text of the 3 recipes I made from Tosca Reno' Eat Clean Cookbook & the Eat-Clean Diet Recharged (Spanish Eggs, Thai Basil Chicken Fried Rice & Meal in a Bowl Mexican Soup) please click here.

This morning was also a busy one for Eat-Clean Diet mega success story Allison Earnst. She made an appearance on Lifetime's The Balancing Act. Please check out her incredible story here. Great job, Allison! You really rocked it & look amazing.

Now I'm off to a meeting before having some down time with my family.

Tomorrow Allison & I will be filming Extra together. Can't wait! I'll let you know the air date ASAP!

-Tosca