Monday, July 19, 2010

Smart Moves Fit Science Atlanta




Hello All!


The RKP team is back from Atlanta. What a long day it was for us all on Saturday. I was up at 5:45 am to get ready for a fun breakfast where I met Eating Clean fans Rhonda, Andrea, Susan and Nicole among the many. We dined on good old oatmeal and egg whites (not in the same bowl) and a cup of coffee. These women shared powerful stories with me about their lives and how Eating Clean has been a much needed source of strength for them.

Kendall Woods did a fantastic job of running and hosting the event. I don't know how anybody does this job - there are so many details involved. He hung in there and is already talking about doing it again next year. Go Kendall!

After breakfast we headed over to the Gwinnett Centre where the contest was happening. Pre-judging started at 9:00 am and the day did not end until 1030 pm! These shows do tend to go long. My feet were killing me - I wore heels for most of the day. Ouch!

Stay tuned for pics from the show.

Glad to be back
and Keeping it tight!
Tosca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tosca,

I so enjoyed meeting you and attending your seminar! You are such a source of daily inspiration for me! Thank you for always being so willing to give of your time, heart and passion! You're the best!

Kyle
P.S. Best of luck in October! :-)

Nicole said...

Tosca, it was a joy to meet you, Bob, and Stacy and be able to spend so much time talking and laughing. It was an amazing day that really renewed my motivation and inspired me. Thanks for a wonderful day and for listening so genuinely and sharing. All the best. Nicole

HoneyKaye said...

OMG!!! Tosca what can I say? ...you are amazing! Thanks so much for all you have done to teach us all how to be healthy and in the best shape of our lives...you rock!!!
Thanks, Rhonda Peavy :)