Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Latest YBBN Review


A Your Best Body Now review from Diets In Review:                                                                                                                                            

"Your Best Body Now is the latest installment by Tosca Reno to help you perfect the Eat-Clean lifestyle. This book will be helpful and will offer you more information on changing your eating habits, workout habits and help you lose weight. This book is designed to help you get your best body no matter what your age. 

With the eating and workout plan in this book, you will get the body you’ve wanted. It includes the tools you need to create a slim and well toned body. Those who have enjoyed Reno’s previous books will undoubtedly enjoy this one as well."

Thank you for your kind words!

-Tosca

1 comment:

Yvet said...

Dear Tosca,

First of all I like to say how much I admire you, for all the things you do.

I've all your books and I lost 10 kg (= about 20 pounds).
I'm from Holland, and not much people are familiar with your 'technique'. I think that's because your books are mostly familiar by Americans and Canadians and because the books are only in English.
Have you ever thought about translating your book in an other language? People in Holland will be very happy with it, if you ask me :-).

Thanks again!

Greeting Yvet